Let Planning by Popyk be your stopping point when you are in need of an idea for a wedding, event, home decor or just plain old inspiration. Budget-friendly ideas might include timeless classics and fresh new ideas that will keep everyone guessing.
Random info about me:
- My last name is pronounced Popik. Rhymes with Topic.
- I have been planning events for over 13 years, professionally for 7.
- I have a BS in Elementary Education/Science Education and a minor in French.
- I have an MS in Counseling Education: Student Development in Higher Education. Basically I went to grad school to teach college students how to go to college. After grad school, I worked for many years at state universities training and teaching college students. Mainly focusing on leadership training and teaching them how to plan large events.
- I was a Program Director for an all girls summer camp.
- I run.
- I like bullet points.
- I love to cook.
- I am an accountant.
- I like yoga, but not the boring kind. It stresses me out.
- I have curly hair.
- I used to have a Jeep Wrangler and I miss it. I still have a Jeep key chain though.
- Some day, I would like to learn how to sail.
- All of my weddings last year were some shade of purple. I wonder if it has to do with my website being purple.